This FTSE 100 organisation is looking for a Category Buyer to join their established and highly successful Procurement team.
As Category Buyer you will be eager to challenge yourself and improve throughout your career, you will have the drive to push yourself to find your strengths.
The category is very broad meaning that the ideal candidate will be adaptable and able to keep up with its fast-paced nature.
As Category Buyer your key responsibilities will be:
- Working alongside the Category Manager to manage a £50m portfolio
- Develop and implement leading category strategies and ranges which drive revenue
- Develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Proactively manage the supply base to drive efficiencies
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and understand business requirements
- Overseeing the suppliers, ensuring a solid working relationship so that you can influence and persuade moving forward
In applications we will be looking for someone who is:
- A team player
- Quick thinking
- Able to hit the ground running attitude
- Self-motivated with drive
- Customer focused
Benefits of the Category Buyer role include:
- £40,000 – depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Work from home Fridays
- Good team dynamic
- Great supply base to manage
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Supportive culture
- Innovative culture
To discuss the Category Buyer role in more depth please contact Hannah Abraham at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7425 489 269| +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.