This FTSE 100 Procurement Sourcing organisation is looking for someone with the ambition and drive to excel in their Procurement career.
The Category Buyer will be joining the Indirects team to focus on HR and Professional Services spend.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join a newly created role due to internal restructuring. This is a great opportunity to move into an organisation with an entrepreneurial culture to push your talents to the limit.
As Category Buyer (HR / Professional Services) your key responsibilities will be:
- Working alongside the Category manager to manage an £80m portfolio
- Managing stakeholders and suppliers to drive efficiencies
- Consistently driving innovation, new ways of working and thinking
- To develop and implement market-leading category strategies & ranges which drive the revenue and profit performance.
- To work closely with sectors to identify and understand business requirements
- Overseeing the suppliers, ensuring a solid working relationship so that you can influence and persuade moving forward
- Working with clients, both internally and externally
Skills and experience required:
- Customer and market focus – stays close to customers, suppliers & competitors to create market leadership for the business
- Passionate about results and delivery
- Influences successfully and openly at all levels
- Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Ambitious high performer with excess enthusiasm, energy and resilience
- Commercial outlook, exceptional communicator and influencer
In applications we will be looking for:
- A team player
- Quick thinking
- Hit the ground running attitude
- Self-motivated with drive
Benefits of the Category Buyer (HR / Professional Services) role include:
- £42,000 depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Work from home Fridays
- Good team dynamic
- Great supply base to manage
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Supportive culture
- Innovative culture
To discuss the Category Buyer (HR / Professional Services) role in more depth please contact Hannah Abraham at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7425 489 269| +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.