A market leading British technology organisation is recruiting a Buyer to support the indirects category manager by overseeing its software spend. This innovative organisation has built outstanding relationships with its customers and suppliers. This is your opportunity to join a team that is agile and continually looking to improve. Sound like something you’d like to be a part of?
The Software Buyer will be focused on supporting strategic business units, managing an £4m spend profile and will be responsible for the commercial relationship across a number of key products and services.
- Be able to interpret annual business plan into deliverable tasks.
- Engage with customers at all levels in order to gain insight into their current challenges and develop propositions to meet these needs.
- Own the customer value propositions, product descriptions, product availability and pricing.
- Drive products from concept through launch, updates and enhancements to end of life.
- Ability to communicate and present to senior stakeholders
- Educated to a Degree level
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Keen investigative eye
- Highly numerate
- Ability to work to tight timescales, within a fast-paced IT organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be self-reliant and prioritise own workload working on multiple projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Procurement function that lead from the front. If you feel you are ready for a new challenge, I’d love to hear from you.
To discuss this role in more depth please contact Joe Sewell at Procurement Heads. All enquiries are confidential, you can reach Joe on 01962 869 838.