This Surrey based business are seeking an experienced Buyer with a background in food and catering to join their team.
The Strategic Sourcing Buyer will work closely with a range of stakeholders, maintaining effective working relationships. You will execute best sourcing procurement process in accordance with best practice guidelines. Contributing to the overall buying power of the team you will play a pivotal role in this highly progressive and fast paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Engage and support a wide range of stakeholders and execute best sourcing processes
• Conduct sourcing analysis and provide relevant insight to management
• Build market knowledge to be utilised in effective negotiations
• Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
Skills and Experience Required:
We are looking for a candidate with proven experience and understanding of end-to-end procurement cycles. A background in food / catering would also be advantageous.
Further skills and experience required are as follows –
• Commercial acumen and driven nature
• Ability to manage various projects and prioritise workload effectively
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Though not essential, a CIPS qualification and experience of E-auctioning or E-tendering would be advantageous.
To discuss this role in more depth please contact Sophie Cook at Procurement Heads on 01962 869 838. Sophie is managing this role on an exclusive basis. All enquiries are handled confidentially.