This charitable organisation provides vital car and support to termianly ill patients and their families. They provide support to over 50,000 patients every year. This is an opportunity to join a buying team that will give you the support and guidance to take your career forward; whilst knowing your work is making a positive impact on society.
- Support in delivering the roll-out of procurement training and upskilling programmes across the charity, in line with the procurement strategy by using best practice guides and presentation packs – Support the Head of Procurement in any strategic tendering activities
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of non-strategic tender activities as allocated, from initial requirements gathering market analysis, tender/contract award and post tender analysis and lessons learnt
- Deliver the set-up of tender activities, including use of any e-procurement tools, competitive quotation initiatives, outcome evaluation reports and trackers, through to final contract award
- Responsible for some supplier relationships, including regular supplier meetings and contract management reviews
- To always seek to deliver best value for money procurement solution
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Procurement function that lead from the front. If you feel you are ready for a new challenge, I’d love to hear from you.
To discuss this role in more depth please contact Joe Sewell at Procurement Heads. All enquiries are confidential, you can reach Joe on 01962 869 838 / Joe@procurementheads.com.