This FTSE 250 merchant bank has created a brand new Third-Party Audit Partner role to systematically review the ongoing operations of third party suppliers.
The Third-Party Audit Partner role will have a sharp focus on third party relationships assessing the wider landscape of a circa 1,000 supplier base.
Working closely with senior decision-makers across the business, you will recommend remediation activity in line with the company’s standards, and work closely with the broader Supplier Relationship Management team to ensure that remediation plans are addressed in line with plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a Third-Party Audit Partner role where you will be a key driver in reducing supplier risk. This is a chance to further your career within the financial sector.
Does it sound like something that you would be interested in?
As Third-Party Audit Partner your key responsibilities will be:
- Support development of annual plans to ensure risk-based and cyclical coverage of material third party supplier relationships in conjunction with the Head of Third-Party Management and the bank’s COO
- Support the continued development of the question library and framework used to assess the ongoing operations of third party suppliers
- Select appropriate questions and approach for supplier reviews in line with the supplier risk profile
- Collate and review relevant information on third party suppliers as required to assess ongoing operations
- Complete site visits throughout the UK and desktop reviews required to assess the operational processes and key controls of third party suppliers in line with the risk profile
- Prepare assessment reports and remediation plans, agreeing on actions with relevant internal and external parties as required
To work for this FTSE 250 Bank you will require the following experience:
- First-line operational monitoring, governance and control experience
- Demonstrable third party relationship management experience
- Strong Risk and Compliance awareness and practical experience of delivery within these fields
- Up-to-date knowledge of the UK Financial Services regulatory environment, and associated initiatives
- Recent assurance experience within Financial Services
- Experience of engaging with external third party organisations
- Experience of management and reporting tools – Process Unity experience is an advantage
In applications we will be looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification in Assurance/Audit/Risk/Compliance
Benefits of the Third-Party Audit Partner role include:
- 15% discretionary bonus
To discuss the Third-Party Audit Partner role in more depth please get in contact with Joe Sewell at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7824 045 203 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.