Following a significant period of growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Procurement professional to join one of the world’s leading Real Estate Services organisations as an Associate Director.
You will have a strong background within Real Estate and Facilities Management, and be eager to develop your career in a forward-thinking and modern business. As Associate Director, you will lead the implementation of procurement strategies to meet strategic requirements and business unit objectives.
You will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic team environment, leading a small team of Category Managers, and work on high-end negotiations and future planning with an unrivalled client-base.
- Contributing to the continued development and implementation of procurement strategies in the category area to meet strategic requirements of the business, project and the business unit objectives
- Promoting procurement benefits and best practice sourcing principles to stakeholders within the category area
- Ensuring that the portfolio of contracts within the delegated authority and category are managed effectively
- Ensuring service providers perform to service level agreements
- Conducting and managing negotiations within delegated authority, to ensure business requirements are met, driving value for money and ensuring clear processes for effective category / contract management
You will ideally have:
- Strong experience working in a strategic, senior procurement role
- Proven procurement experience within Real Estate or FM categories
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and manage a team of Procurement professionals
- Have the energy and drive to engage and motivate a procurement team and deliver key strategic projects for the business.
- A background in working in fast-paced, complex corporate environments
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent experience