A burgeoning multinational professional services company that specialises in major capital programmes across the Infrastructure sector is looking to appoint five new Senior Consultants (Procurement) into its mature team of procurement experts.
Due to increased workload and securing a host of new, high-profile clients, you will have the opportunity to work with an outstanding team of specialist consultants, advise major clients on large-scale/flagship projects and challenge yourself in a market-leading, global business.
With opportunities across the entire enterprise, the intention is to develop the right applicants within the team, offering distinct opportunities to rapidly progress careers within an entrepreneurial and growing division.
As Senior Consultant (Procurement) your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing specialist procurement strategy advice to public and private sector clients
- Managing end-to-end procurement services on major construction-related projects
- Supporting on bid preparation and proposal documentation and supporting the work-winning capability of the division
- Supporting the ongoing development and improvement of the procurement services provided by the business
- Supporting business development and marketing of the division
- Supporting the delivery of both team and wider business targets
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience across procurement strategy, contracts management, OJEU procurement, supply chain intelligence, contract development, commercial modelling, supplier evaluation strategies and contract drafting (terms, negotiation and award)
- Preferably possess a degree related to quantity surveying, law or procurement and/or be MCIPS (or working towards, i.e., level 4)
- Excellent experience of various forms of contracts with particular focus on NEC and JCT
- Experience working in the Infrastructure sector (i.e., Rail, Roads, Utilities, Local or Central Government)
- Strong background in tender preparation and development within relevant sectors
- Confident, independent and the ability to work autonomously and without supervision
- Excellent communication skills, adaptable and with a determination to succeed
Benefits of the Senior Consultant (Procurement) role include:
- £4,000 car allowance
- Matched pension (up to 5%)
- Private medical
- Life assurance (4x)
- 24 days holiday
How to apply:
To discuss the Senior Consultant (Procurement) role in more depth please contact James Dobbin at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7785 622635. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.