As a boutique Consultancy, we’ve been growing in excess of 40% year-on-year for the last 5 years. The next 5 years will prove to be even more exciting as we embark upon bringing ambitious, talented Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers into our business to help drive our growth and market share. That’s where you come in…. If you want to share in our success, we’ve developed a great reputation in the markets we operate in and we’d be delighted to talk to you.
So what make us different?
- You’ll have the freedom to define your working pattern in an environment that doesn’t operate old-school recruitment KPIs.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop your market in a trusting and open culture.
- We don’t feel like a recruitment agency. Our offices are high end and our approach is mature, we don’t expect you to be ‘suited and booted’ when you’re not meeting people.
- We reward our team generously with a number of industry leading innovative schemes.
- We encourage people to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The DNA that bonds the team together is a love of exercise, sport and the great outdoors.
We are looking for people with a genuine interest in the Procurement sector, who can hold credible discussions with business leaders and build relationships that move beyond the transactional and lead to real, long term partnerships. If you like the look of Procurement Heads, and want to work in a truly consultative way, please do call Rupert Gaster on 01962 869 838 or send us your CV.
We’re on the look out for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant!
Our Surrey & Sussex Consultant, Josh Edwards, began his Procurement Heads journey as a Graduate and is now on his way to holding a senior position within the company. Watch the short video and if you would like the chance to follow in Josh’s footsteps, apply today.