As a boutique Consultancy, we’ve been growing in excess of 40% year-on-year for the last 5 years. The next 5 years will prove to be even more exciting as we embark upon bringing ambitious, talented Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers into our business to help drive our growth and market share.
That’s where you come in…. If you want to share in our success, we’ve developed a great reputation in the markets we operate in and we’d be delighted to talk to you.
So what makes us different?
- We don’t operate old-school recruitment KPIs but our high performance culture seeks to develop and reward strong performers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop your market in a trusting and open culture.
- We don’t feel like a recruitment agency. Our offices are high end and our approach is mature, we don’t expect you to be ‘suited and booted’ when you’re not meeting people.
- We reward our team generously with a number of industry leading innovative schemes.
- We encourage people to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The DNA that bonds the team together is a love of exercise, sport and the great outdoors.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for ambitious, driven and hard working individuals, who can hold credible discussions with business leaders and build relationships that move beyond the transactional and lead to real, long term partnerships. If you like the look of Procurement Heads and you want to work in a truly consultative way, please do call Rupert Gaster on 01962 869 838 or send us your CV.
Procurement Heads Success Story
Our Surrey & Sussex Consultant, Josh Edwards, began his Procurement Heads journey as a Graduate – recognised as someone with high potential. Josh has constantly exceeded our expectations, and those of his clients and candidates, and has recently been promoted to Senior Consultant. He is now working towards a managerial position within Procurement Heads.
We pride ourselves on providing support and guidance to our employees while trusting and encouraging them to grow their role how they see best. Nothing makes us happier than to watch our team develop and succeed.
If you would like the chance to follow in Josh’s footsteps, apply today for your chance to work for Procurement Heads.
We work hard – but we play hard too!
We have a strong sense of team at Procurement Heads. Both in the office, and out. Here are some of our favourite team snaps!