As a boutique recruitment consultancy in Hampshire, we’ve been growing in excess of 40% year-on-year for the last five years. The next five years will prove to be even more exciting as we embark upon bringing ambitious, talented Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers into our business to help drive our growth and market share.
That’s where you come in…. If you want to share in our success, we’ve developed a great reputation in the markets we operate in and we’d be delighted to talk to you.
We are looking for ambitious, driven and hard-working individuals, who can hold credible discussions with business leaders and build relationships that move beyond the transactional and lead to real, long term partnerships! We’ve built a highly experienced and successful management structure with the team having 90 years of collective recruitment experience, and we’re looking to build on that and create the leaders of the future.
We have a shared vision and strategy for the future; together our team aim to become the leading recruitment consultancy of Procurement professionals in the UK.
So what makes us different?
- We don’t operate old-school recruitment consultancy KPIs but our high-performance culture seeks to develop and reward strong performers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop your market in a trusting and open culture.
- We don’t feel like a recruitment agency. Our offices are high end and our approach is mature, we don’t expect you to be ‘suited and booted’ when you’re not meeting people.
- We reward our team generously with a number of industry-leading innovative schemes.
- We encourage people to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The DNA that bonds the team together is a love of exercise, sport and the great outdoors.
MEET THE TEAM
Relationships are formed and networks developed when people invest in each other. Procurement Heads continues to devote significant resource to building these relationships both internally and externally.
Our team of high calibre experienced consultants works across 4 key geographical practices, delivering an ‘inch-wide, mile deep’ approach as follows:
London | Surrey & Sussex | Hampshire & Dorset | Berkshire & M4 Corridor
Consultative in style, the years of knowledge built and market penetration established allows Procurement Heads to shape industry trends and influence thought leadership to continually exceed your expectations.