Looking for Procurement Recruitment Consultants
About the job
Are you competitive, resilient, and looking for a role where you can directly impact your earnings and how quickly you progress?
If you are, recruitment could be the career for you!
Part of the Heads Resourcing Group, Procurement Heads is a market-leading, specialist recruitment consultancy with deep expertise in procurement.
With a hybrid working model and access to a nationwide network of offices, we specialise primarily in placing permanent and interim candidates with experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Category & Contract Management and Supplier Relationship Management.
We have also created five industry practices, one of which you’ll be aligned to.
To date, we have placed more than 1,000 candidates in businesses ranging from start-ups to global enterprise companies, and we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the highest quality candidates on the market.
What you’ll be doing?
As a Recruitment Consultant, your main goals are to develop relationships with clients who have niche procurement staffing needs and to find and place highly skilled procurement professionals into those positions. It is a sales-driven role where you put focus on building strong relationships with clients and candidates.
When you join, we’ll start you on the development pathway; our intensive training program that will give you all of the sales training and mentoring you need to be successful. You’ll cover business development, client and candidate management, contract negotiation, business to business sales and recruitment best practices enabling you to:
- Source Candidates: Proactively via LinkedIn, job boards, advertising, referrals, and our internal database
- Business Development: Seek out and build relationships with new and existing clients to identify new roles and opportunities
- Recruitment process management: Arrange job interviews, salary negotiation and closing to ensure the successful placement of your candidates
- Promoting thought leadership through social media, events and articles
Why Join Us?
At Procurement Heads, we put our people first.
- We offer you uncapped earnings; it’s well known that specialist recruiters earn more!
- Meritocratic progression in a career that matches your goals, be that billing or leadership
- Ongoing sales training from our highly experienced team
- An opportunity to drive change through our EDI & sustainability programmes
- A highly flexible working environment
What we are looking for?
- Ambitious individuals with a proven track record of success. This could be through sports, extracurricular activities, or sales roles
- Driven and resilient individuals with an ongoing desire to improve
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Heads Resourcing Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity, and creating an inclusive environment for all both internally and externally with our clients and candidates.
As a boutique recruitment consultancy in Hampshire, we’ve been growing in excess of 40% year-on-year for the last five years. The next five years will prove to be even more exciting as we embark upon bringing ambitious, talented Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers into our business to help drive our growth and market share.
That’s where you come in…. If you want to share in our success, we’ve developed a great reputation in the markets we operate in and we’d be delighted to talk to you.
We are looking for ambitious, driven and hard-working individuals, who can hold credible discussions with business leaders and build relationships that move beyond the transactional and lead to real, long term partnerships! We’ve built a highly experienced and successful management structure with the team having 90 years of collective recruitment experience, and we’re looking to build on that and create the leaders of the future.
We have a shared vision and strategy for the future; together our team aim to become the leading recruitment consultancy of Procurement professionals in the UK.
So what makes us different?
- We don’t operate old-school recruitment consultancy KPIs but our high-performance culture seeks to develop and reward strong performers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop your market in a trusting and open culture.
- We don’t feel like a recruitment agency. Our offices are high end and our approach is mature, we don’t expect you to be ‘suited and booted’ when you’re not meeting people.
- We reward our team generously with a number of industry-leading innovative schemes.
- We encourage people to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The DNA that bonds the team together is a love of exercise, sport and the great outdoors.
MEET THE TEAM
Relationships are formed and networks developed when people invest in each other.
Procurement Heads continues to devote significant resources to building these relationships both internally and externally.
Consultative in style, the years of knowledge built and market penetration established allows Procurement Heads' team to shape industry trends and influence thought leadership to continually exceed your expectations.
Click the button below to meet the team.